Mar 26, 2012

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

WOD
3 Rounds for time
Run 200 M
15 Squats
15 Sit Ups

Some of you have been asking about making T-Shirts.  Here's my idea so far



I need to know...



Would you order a t-shirt if we offer them?


Which design do you like better? (If you don't like this design, you must have your own suggestion that you like better than this.)

What color should we get?

What slogan or phrase (if any) should we put on the back?


I haven't looked into prices or anything yet, but I wanted to get your feedback first.  Let me know what you think.  I may try to set up an online survey of sorts to let you weigh in.


7 comments:

Lydia said...

i like the black but with the small bones and brain

Lydia said...

and yes i would order one they r cool!!!

Andrea D said...

t-shirts are a great idea! plus you could use the money for new equipment. i like the black with the smaller logo too! and i would definitely order one

lauren said...

I love the black one but we should come up with a saying Tom for the back of the shirt
I totally will get one

lauren said...

I like the black one with the large logo

Unknown said...

I like the black one I would totally buy one umm for the slogan we should have a list of everyone's first names ,or something funny or cheesy like" Got Fitness" that all but love the T shirts

Anonymous said...

I WOULD DEFINATLY GET ONE!! :-)