Mar 16, 2012

Saturday, March 17, 2012

After several of you asked for weekend WODs, I'm going to try it out.  If you do this workout, please post your scores by commenting to this post.  If I have people participating in the weekend WOD, I'll keep this going.  This is one of the few workouts that you have done before, so I linked back to the post.  As long as you posted your score over winter break, you'll be able to see if you did better than in December.

Warm Up- Jump Rope for 3 minutes
WOD
100 Push Ups for time
Scale as needed- Regular, Wide Feet, or knees.  Every time you have to take a break, do 5 Squats.  Post your time and the number of squats to the comment section.

Click on the link below to compare your results with the last time you did this WOD
12272011

Sorry for the angry music, but the information is good.




5 comments:

lauren said...

Time= 1:18
Breaks= 1
I feel awesome !!!!!

Unknown said...

3:25 2 breaks
Please keep the week end works outs they rock great WOD pick

Lindsey said...

6:07 with 6 breaks
modified push-ups

I like the weekend WODs!

lauren said...

I forgot to post I modified halfway through to wide legs

Unknown said...

Regular the whole time I forgot to add