Jan 24, 2012

Thursday, January 25, 2012

NO Morning Exercise Club Today!

I have to set up for the Business in Education Meeting at MEH this morning, so I won't be available.  I'm posting a WOD for you to do on your own time.  Post your scores for each exercise to the blog.

For 2 Minutes, do the maximum number you can of:
Push Ups
Sit Ups
Air Squats
* Take one minute break in between each exercise
2 minutes Push Ups- 1 minute break- 2 minutes Sit Ups- 1 minute break- 2 minutes Air Squats- 1 minute break
Remember- Chest to Deck on Push Ups, All the way back and all the way up (elbows to knees) for sit ups and keep your heels on the floor, and get low on your squats

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool

Anonymous said...

it will be fun

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun :-)

lauren said...

Awesome

Ms. M. Atkinson said...

I missed y'all this morning. Have a great Friday off, and don't forget to post your scores to the blog when you do the WOD

Andrea D said...

I saw you this morning Ms. A, did ya like our performance? We were told to entertain:)

Unknown said...

oh yeah i saw you too

Anonymous said...

ms A my dad has a saw that u need we just need to find it

Ms. M. Atkinson said...

Rachel and Andrea, the performance was great!

Izzy, that's awesome!!!!!!! I'll catch up with you on Monday.

Anonymous said...

k

Anonymous said...

my dad found it